Gladin Varghese (Economically active)
Reference number: A-0094
I would be available:
My Career Aspirations:
I have had extensive work experience in office environments, the retail sector and IT industries, giving me varied skills and the ability to work with many different types of people. I believe I could fit easily into your team.
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I’m flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm.
Summary of Work Experience:
Salesify Inc/Ziff Davis
Senior Research Analyst , September 2015 – December 2016
• Market Research & Competition Analysis.
• Experienced in data mining & sourcing using professional & social networks.
• Execute & improve proprietary data collection techniques of leads & prospects.
• Identify key decision makers & interact with influencers, qualify leads, negotiate solutions & overview sales strategy.
• Develop effective & innovative solutions for clients & interacting with the internal team.
• Delivering sales pitch & company presentations.
• Structured reporting to the management.
• Creating strong business relationships.
• Meeting & exceeding sales targets.
Senior Customer Service Executive , June 2013 – February 2014
• Improved complaints handling procedure which resulted in better customer satisfaction.
• Advised customers on products of telephone, broadband and television.
• Coordinated customers to activate, upgrade, downgrade and deactivate billing services.
• Maintained high quality customer relationship management for Sky UK.
Executive – Operations, March 2012 – December 2012
• Assisted BT customers with billing and technical enquiries.
• Upsold products and services that meet the requirements of customers.
• Communicated progress status of orders and engineer appointments.
• Planned and organized work process in order to achieve goals and targets.
Associate, March 2009 – September 2011
• Achieved department sales targets consistently.
• Analysed KPI’s to take proactive steps to ensure product availability and process improvements.
• Responsible for all aspects of sales in a variety of environments both face-to-face and over the phone, dealing with both public and business enquiries.
• Ensured high level customer service by presenting products, information & price structure to customers.
Education & Achievements Summary:
August 2016, IESEG School of Management, Paris, France
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
April 2009, Bangalore University, Bangalore, India
Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), SAQA: NQF Level 7
Reference number: A-0094
Updated 4 weeks ago