Cape Town Flavour & Fragrance Day – 1st announcement
Date(s) - 12/07/2018
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
The day Cape Town has been asking for…..
SAAFFI’s Cape Town
Flavour & Fragrance event!
09h30 – 16h00, Thursday, 12 July 2018
Department of Food Science, Stellenbosch University,
Hammanshand Rd, Stellenbosch Central
A day of outstanding learning opportunities and invaluable networking for you, your colleagues, your suppliers and your customers!
- • Latest Flavour Trends
- • Newest Fragrance Trends
- • Sensory Evaluation Updated
- • Regulatory Revisions – local and international
- • Is Biotechnology a component of the Flavour & Fragrance picture
- • What’s new in Analytical Equipment?
- • The Cape Biodiversity, Essential Oils and the Water Crisis
- • The Crystal Ball on Creativity, Innovation and Tomorrow in the Flavour & Fragrance Industry…
• New Product Development
• Quality Assurance
• Raw Material Suppliers
*** Bookings close on 4th July 2018 ***
*** Payment due by 6th July 2018 ***
Food Science Department, Stellenbosch University, Hammanshand Rd,
For SAAFFI Members: R850 + VAT per person
For Non-Members: R980 + VAT per person
Invoices will be emailed in response to bookings.
Only those who have paid in time will be able to attend.
The cost includes light refreshments and lunch
Assistant Executive Director, SAAFFI
Tel: +27 (0) 10 446 2047
Cell: +27 (0) 83 449 2696
Executive Director, SAAFFI
Tel: +27 (0) 11 447 2757
Cell: +27 (0) 82 940 2757
Bookings are closed for this event.