SAAFFI Training Levelling up: Chocolate Confectionary & Nutritional Beverages! & Botanical Content from Africa
Date(s) - 06/10/2021
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Course Reference: ChocoBotan/061021
The latest updates for the Flavour, Food and Beverage Industry
Wednesday 6th October 2021
09h00 – 12h30
Chocolate for Confectionery,
Beverages & Healthy Snacks
- • A new look at product innovation
- • Exciting “out-of-the-box” ingredients
- • Chocolate confectionary
- • Beverage applications
- • In line with healthy snack trends
for the whole world!
- • Access to the astonishng diversity of Africa’s 45 000 plant species
- • These comprise 25% of our planet’s botanicals
- • Combatting Afro-pessimism
- • Some interesting local natural sweeteners
Suitable for personnel in
Applications, Management, Marketing, Operations, Procurement, Product Development, Raw Material Suppliers, Regulatory, R&D, Sales, Technical
09h00 – 12h30,
6th October 2021
R600 pp for SAAFFI members
(one free place for each SAAFFI member)
R750 pp for non-members of SAAFFI
Bookings close Friday,1st October 2021
Payment due by Monday, 4th October 2021
Invoicing by Sharon Bolel & Associates on behalf of SAAFFI.
Invoices emailed in response to bookings.
Only those who have paid in time will be able to attend.
a certificate of attendance issued by SAAFFI and course notes where applicable.
Language of Instruction
Assistant Executive Director, SAAFFI
Cell: +27 (0) 83 449 2696
Event Coordinator, SAAFFI
Tel: +27 (0) 11 786 2585
Bookings are closed for this event.