The essentials of SUGAR & SALT – in Food, Beverages and Cosmetics
Date(s) - 26/07/2018
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
that are often overlooked!
PSTC Salt/Sugar 0718
SUGAR & SALT
– in Food, Beverages and Cosmetics
- The sources of Salt & Sugar
- The manufacturing processes of Salt & Sugar
- The varieties of Salt & Sugar
- The applications of Salt & Sugar
- The regulations governing the use of Salt & Sugar
- The relevance of Salt & Sugar to the Flavour, Fragrance, Food, Beverage and Cosmetic industries
Thursday, 26 July, 2018
*** Bookings close on 20th July 2018 ***
All courses will be held at Definitive Conferencing,
corner Kruin & Herman Streets, Harmelia/Isando.
This is very close to OR Tambo Airport (Johannesburg).
For SAAFFI Members: R700 per person per training session.
(There will be one place free of charge per SAAFFI Member Company).
For Non-Members: R850 per person per training session.
For any further information
email email@example.com or call 083 449 2696
Invoicing will be handled by ‘Sharon Bolel & Associates’ on behalf of SAAFFI.
Invoices will be emailed in response to bookings.
Only those who have paid in time will be able to attend.
The cost includes light refreshments before and during each presentation, parking, a certificate of attendance issued by SAAFFI and course notes where applicable.
Assistant Executive Director, SAAFFI
Tel: +27 (0) 10 446 2047
Cell: +27 (0) 83 449 2696
Executive Director, SAAFFI
Tel: +27 (0) 11 447 2757
Cell: +27 (0) 82 940 2757
This event is fully booked.