The Flavouring Standard and other Important Regulatory Updates
Date(s) - 23/07/2019
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
REGULATORY CHANGES AFFECTING
An overview of SAAFFI’s Flavouring Standard and its implications for your company and products
- • Outlining norms and regulations that clearly define what can and cannot be used in creating flavourings.
- • How these rules are handled through SAAFFI’s Code of Practice
- • The role of SAAFFI in drawing up meaningful standards by which the South African flavour industry can operate.
- • The responsibility and privilege of SAAFFI Members – an annual agreement to abide by the SAAFFI Code of Practice (including the Flavouring Standard)
- • The international view of the SA Flavouring Standard
THE BOTTOM LINE in FOOD REGULATIONS
This vital presentation will cover:
- 1. Overview DoH / DAFF / DTI
- 2. Updates on Hygiene Regulations
- 3. Understanding and responding to Contaminant regulations (pesticide residues / mycotoxins/ antibiotics / heavy metals)
- 4. Updates on HACCP regulations
• Raw Material Suppliers • R&D • Sales • Technical
Payment due by Friday 19 July 2019
Definitive Conferencing, 310 Kruin Street, Harmelia Ext, Isando
Click here for a map and directions.
For SAAFFI Members: R750 per person per training session.
For Non-Members: R900 per person per training session.
Lectures will be presented in English
Invoicing will be handled by Sharon Bolel on behalf of SAAFFI. Invoices will be emailed in response to bookings. Only those who have paid in time will be able to attend.
PLEASE NOTE: NO SHOWS ON THE DAY WILL BE CHARGED.
Cancellations must be received 48 hours in advance, to cancel charges.
The cost includes light refreshments before and during each presentation, parking, a certificate of attendance issued by SAAFFI and course notes where applicable.
Assistant Executive Director, SAAFFI
Tel: +27 (0) 10 446 2047
Cell: +27 (0) 83 449 2696
Executive Director, SAAFFI
Tel: +27 (0) 11 447 2757
Cell: +27 (0) 82 940 2757
BookingsWarning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/www/users/saaffpgjkx/wp-content/plugins/events-manager/templates/placeholders/bookingform.php on line 16
Bookings are closed for this event.