Viscometry with Anton Paar
Date(s) - 12/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
The seminar will focus on practical workshops of 30 minutes each, where you get to experience the technology hands-on whilst our specialists share the latest information and their knowledge with you. Applications to be discussed will include food & beverage, pharmaceutical & cosmetics and petrochemical.
What will be presented?
– Anton Paar Portfolio for Viscometry & Rheometry
– Fuels: Viscosity testing for fuels (ASTM D7042 & D4052) for kinematic & dynamic viscosity
– Lubricants: Viscosity for lubricants for kinematic, viscosity index (ASTM D2270) & carbon type compositions
– Beverages: Quality control of fruit juice
– Paint: Quality Control of coatings & paints
– Personal care & Pharma: Rotational Viscosity testing of personal care products
– Emulsions: Predicting Emulsion Stability & Shelf life with Rheology
– Inline Viscometry: General applications
|12th March 2019||Johannesburg Anton Paar, Gazelle Close, Corporate Park South, Midrand||Register|
|12th March 2019||Cape Town Boston Brewery, 48 CarlisleSt, PaardenEiland, Cape Town||Register|
|19th March 2019||Port Elizabeth Red Cherry Adventures, 156 Villiers Road, Walmer, Port Elizabeth||Register|
|26th March 2019||Durban S43, That Brewing Co, Ground Floor, The Foundry 43 Station Road, Durban||Register|
To know more, contact Ms. Peggy Mello at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 10 443 0965.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to this FREE event.
Attending this event makes you eligible for a lucky draw, but you have to be present to qualify!