Regional Technical Sales Representative (Gauteng)(Ref. No.: V-0110)
- Part Time
Website Fourchem (Pty) Ltd
Reference number: V-0110
Fourchem is a dynamic ingredient company with the head office based in Cape Town and regional offices and warehouses in Durban and Johannesburg. We offer a wide range of ingredients for the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries by representing world leading manufacturers in Europe, India, Malaysia & the USA. We partner with innovative, quality driven manufacturers who can offer marketing, R&D and technical support services. One such supplier for our flavour division is Bell flavours and fragrances (https://www.bell-europe.com/en/), based in Germany. We have partnered with Bell to market and sell their flavour and fragrances portfolio within Southern Africa. The growth in this area of our business now requires us to have a dedicated Regional Technical Sales Representative join our team to grow and develop sales and marketing for our flavours division in the Gauteng area.
• Maintenance of existing business – offer technical support, present new food flavour trends provided by Bell, arrange and follow up on sample submissions, coordinating projects
• New business development – identify prospective new customers and establish business relationship.
• Create and monitor sales budget in line with the quarterly forecasting.
• General sales function and the administration associated with the role.
• Predominantly based in Gauteng with regional travel required, domestic travel and possible international travel.
• Reports directly to the Flavour Sales Manager.
• Liaise with colleagues internally to keep up to date with developments regarding open orders, pending samples against orders, quotations, shipment follow up, etc.
• Provide visit reports from meetings with customers detailing projects and flavour discussions competitive information and industry developments.
• Represent Fourchem at relevant industry related functions as required.
Experience, qualifications and skills required:
• Tertiary Qualification in Food Technology or Food Science.
• Technical knowledge of flavours, food ingredients and processing of a variety of food products is required.
• Based in Gauteng area
• Needs to be willing to travel to clients.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to interact with diverse stakeholders.
• Solid project management and good organizational skills.
• We are looking for someone who is positive, self-motivated, self-disciplined and who can work well independently, have good people skills and is comfortable with working in a team which will be mostly remotely.
• Fluent in English, knowledge of additional language is a plus.
• This is a part time role (4 hours/day), with the potential to become a fulltime role.
• Self-managed with a home-based office.
• Computer literate, proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Own cell phone.
• Basic salary with cell phone and petrol allowance
• Commission based on sales
• Annual leave
Reference number: V-0110
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com