Chantalle Kalogwile (Economically active)
I would be available:
One month’s notice
My Career Aspirations:
– To build a long-term career in the food industry with opportunities for career growth.
– To keep up with the cutting edge of technology.
– To use my skills in the best possible way for achieving the goals of the department.
– To enhance my professional skills in a dynamic and fast paced workplace.
– To solve problems in an effective/creative manner in a challenging position.
– Seeking a responsible job with an opportunity for professional challenges.
Summary of Work Experience:
– Improved the accuracy of document keeping by conducting weekly audits.
– Established good working relationships with general workers through weekly meeting reviews.
– Developed and implemented glass and hard plastic checks, which expanded from small areas to include 8 departments.
– Developed new quality standards for better quality performance and reliability e.g. improved the procedure for product reworks, increasing the frequency of work done on rework products from a weekly to a daily basis so as to remain within the product’s shelf life.
– Developed the product troubleshooting procedure for the company with strong attention to detail by rotating the sensory evaluation panel as well as the incorporation of blind tasting.
– Managed and supervised departments spanning from raw to processed final product.
– Introduced meetings with Quality controllers and QCs On Line to discuss and solve issues encountered by general staff.
– Identified and utilized variety of learning materials, resources and technology methods (such as: Internet-learning, team building activities, team learning) to support & improve on training of staff.
– Good oral and written communication skills that enable me to communicate well.
Education & Achievements Summary:
BSc. Food Sciences (January 2010 – June 2015)
Updated 3 months ago