Lerato Ndlovu (Economically active)(Ref: A-0224)
BSc Honours Environmental
Reference number: A-0224
I would be available:
My Career Aspirations:
Is to develop myself in a higher and challenging environment where my expertise in leadership, research and analytical skills can be fully utilized. To bring an improved service delivery with the Passion to implement our South African Legislature and National policies and programmes.
I also firmly believe in serving my country and society, setting high standards, carrying one another and working towards a culture of responsiveness
Summary of Work Experience:
● Capitec bank (2011 Jan – 2013 Aug) – Service/Sales consultant
● Waterline Chemicals (2013 Sep – 2014 Mar) -Laboratory Supervisor
● BB Myataza Secondary School (2014 jul – 2014 sep)- Educator (Maths grade 8, maths literacy grade 10 & 11)
● Pinegrove Primary School (2014 Sep – 2014 Dec) Educator (Natural sciences grade 5, life skills grade 6)
● Amos Maphanga Secondary School (2015 Apr- to date) Educator (maths grade 8, Natural sciences grade 8 & 9 and Life sciences grade 10, 11 &12
Education & Achievements Summary:
Recent Institution and Period : Honours BSc Environmental
Management sciences and Project Management (Achieved March 2020 )
Previous qualifications : University of Wits: WitsMaths (Dec 2016)
Previous qualifications: Degree obtained : BSc Biochemistry(2010)
Major subjects Biology, Chemistry, zoology, Maths, Microbiology
TECHNICAL SKILLS : University of South Africa (UNISA)
PGCE (post graduate certificate in education)
Life sciences (FET)
Natural Sciences ( Senior phase)
Maths (senior phase)
Last school attended : Springs Girls’ High School
Highest standard passed : Grade 12 (2006 Dec)
Subjects : English FAL, Afrikaans, Maths
Physical Sciences, Biology and Accountancy
● Administration duties: ability to administer Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality functions.
● Project Management skills, provide support to project plans and implementation of new projects.
● Control documentation and maintain the use of systems in compliance to standards, preparation of budgets and financial reports according to requirements.
● Enforce safety harness at work- Health, Safety and environmental management according to legislature
● Adherence to internal quality standards of the company and create excellent customer service
● Prepare , review and submit scientific reports
● Knowledge of analysis, standard quality controls and GLP (good laboratory practice) and Batho Pele practice.
● Prepare request for proposals and proposals for ISO/EIC for company accreditation.
● Implementation of the ISO Standards in the Laboratory.
● Analysis and inspection using necessary tools, compliance to financial documents
● Develop and implement Quality control processes, Risk analysis and apply Risk management.
● Exposure and experience in the laboratory testing environment as well as on plant training (on-site) inspections
● Prepare laboratory machine calibrations, pH meter, conductivity meter, Spark OES and Lathe Machine
● Prepare chemical experiements, samples and tests.
● Netball team coordinator
● ICT (Information Communication Technology) coordinator
● IQMS school team, LTSM School team
● FICA knowledge
● Employer presentations, good sales experience, telemarketing
● Exposure and experience in the sales and marketing environment
● Issue instructions to service providers and contractors
Reference number: A-0224
WitsMaths at University of Wits
BSc Biochemistry at UNISA
Updated 5 months ago
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org