Mmalorato Mabaso (Economically active)
Reference number: A-0119
Preferred Geographical Work Area:
I would be available:
My Career Aspirations:
My goal as a Supply Chain and Procurement Manager is to ensure that all the people involved in the company, from the Board of Directors to the employees,
are following the internal and external regulations and policies and ultimately contribute to the progress of the company. Equipped with strong background in
planning, developing, and implementation of forecasting models and strategic sourcing principles, I am positive that the cost saving and monitoring objective can be achieved. My experience in overall supply chain and other related positions in various Blue Chip organisations at strategic level, have broadened my understanding of SOP of corporate establishments and enhanced my skills of objectivity in developing, implementing, and managing key supply chain improvement projects that result in a reduction of raw materials thus cutting costs and bringing efficiency. I am positive that I will be able to provide a significant contribution to the organisation.
Summary of Work Experience:
A dynamic senior manager with extensive Supply Chain operations, Financial Management and project management experience within the FMCG, Postal, Retail, Banking, Religious institutions, NGO, Manufacturing and Public sector.
· A capable and knowledgeable Demand Planner and compliance officer who is well-versed in corporate governance best practices.
· A competent strategist and analyst capable of developing innovative plans and activities designed to facilitate competitive growth and competitive superiority
· Mmalorato is more than able to promote, develop and establish a positive culture within a company so that it can meet its regulatory, statutory and operational requirements.
· She has a track record of helping a company to manage risk, identify and implement opportunities for forecast improvement.
· An expert in managing cross functional teams leading strategic meetings.
· Mmalorato possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, the ability to influence decisions and to develop positive relationships both internally and externally.
· On a personal level she is someone who has a calm approach to matters and who will always scrutinize all the facts without making a snap judgment.
· Right now she would like to join a company that promotes equality of opportunity, values, diversity and is committed to build a high performance and people cantered organisation.
Education & Achievements Summary:
Bachelor of Commerce
· Postgraduate Diploma In Business Administration (thesis outstanding to be MBA)
· Postgraduate Diploma In Management Studies
· Mysap Supply Chain Inbound Certificate
· Certificate Principles Of Supply Chain Management
· Certificate In Management And Leadership Programme
· Diploma in Theological Studies and Pastoral Counselling
Reference number: A-0119
Updated 5 months ago