Paula Gil (Economically active)
Reference number: A-0117
Preferred Geographical Work Area:
I would be available:
My Career Aspirations:
My career aspiration would be to work for an International cosmetic company. I enjoy research, marketing, training and am always open to learning.
I have an EU passport which allows me to travel visa free and work in Europe if need be.
I have previous experience in retail as an area manager/procurement manager for 15 years. I am also a Chartered Secretary.
In 2016 I did a SAP FICO course and am certified.
My dream was to work for a cosmetic company, and I sincerely hope you can assist me in reaching my goal.
Summary of Work Experience:
(Only for those economically active)
• I am a SAP FI/CO certified, junior consultant with a Higher diploma in accounting, taxation, economics and communications.
• A SAP FICO Consultant in the SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration & support of the SAP FICO areas to meet the business needs of a group of companies.
• I was employed to work closely with our customers to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality. The FICO Specialist adds value to the SAP CoE through our knowledge of the FICO module and knowledge of its integration with other modules. (FI,SD & MM)
• My preferred position is a SAP FICO functional and technical consultant.
• 1 year of SAP FI/CO configuration with minimum one End-to-End Implementations and at least one Support Project.
• 1 year Project Management or work scheduling experience
• I gained some experience with and understanding of a Finance shared services centre.
Education & Achievements Summary:
Chartered Institute of Company Secretary ICSA
Membership no: S13099, registered in South Africa- Unisa 2004
Subjects taken: Accounting 1,2 and 3, Economics 1 and 2,
Cost and Management Accounting, Marketing, Corporate Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Management Principles and Policy, Taxation, Quantitative Techniques, Communication, Commercial Law, Advanced Commercial Law, Corporate Law and Auditing.
Marketing Business Administration Diploma- Damelin, 1991
Pitman’s Bookkeeping course- Hartwell College
Pastel Accounts short course
First Aid course
Dale Carnegie Course in Public Speaking: Strengthening People skills, Enhancing communication skills, Developing Leadership Skills and controlling- (Winner of an achievement award)
Reference number: A-0117
Updated 3 months ago