Flavour plays an important role in food and in life. Not only must food offer a balanced and nutritionally adequate diet, it must be palatable and diverse. These aspects are largely a function of flavour. Thus flavourings are an essential constituent of human food.Read more
Fragrances, together with the sense of smell, add an invisible colour to everyday life and special occasions. A world without fragrances would be comparable to a world without music.Read more
WHAT SAAFFI DOES & DOES NOT DO
- We are a support organisation
- We are a source of information in the fields of flavourings, fragrance compounds, colourings, spices, herbs, essential oils and the like.
- We are an industry association with organisations as members and are an Non-Profit Organisation (NPO).
- We do not recommend one Member over any other.
- We are not a commercial organisation.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Being kept up-to-date on changing local and international regulations.
A unified industry approach to risk management.
Being connected to relevent global organisations.
Raising and maintaining high industry standards
Focused education and training.